Bearyenas have 2 Strength, 2 Speed, and 3 Sight.
Killer Bearyenas have 2 Strength, 3 Speed, 3 Defense, and 2 Sight.
When killed, Bearyenas provide 10 food points.
Killer Bearyenas only appear on Killer Islands. Killer Bearyenas have red eyes and a darker body compared to the normal Bearyena. Killer Bearyenas have the defense stat, which doesn't allow creatures with strength below 3 to hurt them. It is advised that you bring strong creatures onto the hardest island, as you will most likely encounter a few Killer Bearyenas.
Friendly BearyenaFriendly Bearyenas sometimes spawn with adult Bearyenas. They can be invited to the pack but only once the adult Bearyena is killed. Once invited to the pack (For 3 food) it is considered tamed. If not tamed and it becomes an adult, it will become a wild Bearyena.
A tamed Bearyena can’t be controlled and will move by itself, acting like a regular Bearyena (but it will not hurt the pack). They will attack prey creatures and pick up meat drops if they get near them. If a female creature breeds with a friendly Bearyena, the offspring has a chance to inherit Bearyena genes. In rare cases, tamed Bearyenas have even been known to defend the pack if one of the Nichelings is attacked by a wild Bearyena.
Friendly Bearyena Genes
|Blood Clotting||Normal Blood Clotting|
|Fur Color||black||moss brown|
|Body Shape||Big Body|
- They were the first predator added in the game.
- They used to be called Carnivores.
- They are a combination of a bear and a hyena.
- It is possible to hybridize with Bearyenas, but leaves offspring with very low fertility and makes it challenging to pass the enhanced genes.
- Bearyenas can kill babies with one hit, so it is best to protect the nests.
- Although Bearyenas can kill bunnies, they can't eat the meat. Friendly Bearyenas are an exception to this, occasionally stealing kills from your tribe.
- Bearyenas can and will kill rogues.
- In release preview 0.5., hybrids were added into the game.
- If you attack a Friendly Bearyena, the damage will be erased once it becomes an adult.
- When you have a tamed Bearyena, it's best to trap it so it won't go far from your females.